Environmental, Health, Safety & Transportation (EHST) Commitment
At PSC, excellence in environmental, health and safety performance is the foundation of everything we do. It is PSC's policy to conduct our business in a manner that safeguards and protects the people, environment and resources of the companies and communities we serve. PSC employees are committed to doing our part to contribute to a safer and healthier environment.
- Meet or exceed all applicable EHS laws, regulations and relevant industry standards.
- Conduct our business with integrity.
- Ensure that reasonable and practical actions are taken to recognize and reduce or eliminate unacceptable risk to the health and safety of our employees and to the environment.
- Integrate EHS standards, including identifying and controlling risks, into our business decisions, plans and operations.
- Require management commitment by defining measurable objectives that promote continuous improvement when needed.
- Regularly review our progress toward EHS objectives, acknowledge success and make changes or improvements when needed.
- Require line management accountability for EHS matters.
- Emphasize every employee's responsibility for EHS performance.
- Review operating policies and procedures and training programs periodically to ensure continuous improvement and prevention of pollution.
- Provide resources to effectively implement this policy.
- Communicate EHS goals and progress toward them to our stakeholders and share experiences with our peer companies to facilitate improvements and industry performance.
Need More Information?
Fill out the quick online form to find out more about our services from PSC